- EduBot - a modular low cost hexapod mobility platform for research and education.
- RiSE - world’s most dexterous hexapod robot platform that can climb on various vertical surfaces.
- RHex - a multi-purpose robotic mobility platform that can navigate in highly unstable and broken natural settings.
- LegNet? - a wireless local-area sensor network for the RHex system.
- Body State Estimation - a sensor fusion system to estimate body state in a dynamic hexapod.
- Hopper? - an analytical and numerical study of 1-DOF hopping task.
- CNM? - a project aiming to study arthropods for the purposes of using them as a locomotion platform.